Emily Thorne/Amanda Clark - Revenge
First off, this girl has two names and very few people know the real ones.
Now, let me bring you some quotes from one of the House Analyses:
- They do not let emotions or obligations get in their way, because once they set goals, they full intend to go for them, no matter what is in their path
- they are great at persuasion and sweet talking their way into something that they want
- friends aren’t always part of their plans
- never underestimate the love they have for their family and friends, it is strong and relentless
- they have a hard time saying they are sorry, because apologizing to them is a sign of weakness
- Those cunning folks use any means to achieve their ends
These all pretty much describe Emily exceptionally well. She’s doing anything and everything she can to try and avenge her father’s unjust death. She doesn’t care about the collateral damage along the way. The closest thing she has to a “friend” is Nolan, but even this isn’t that strong a friendship. She feels bad when he gets hurt in the process, but she will still use him to achieve her goal. She obviously has some sort of unresolved feelings for Jack, but her obligation to avenge her family is stronger, so she pushes these emotions aside.
Because of all this, in case you didn’t guess by now, I sort Emily/Amanda into:
Plus, I mean, just look at that face! I feel like most people on this show would probably be Slytherins.